Random Logic is a small Engineering Consulting company established in 1989, specializing in IBM PC compatible, and embedded systems hardware and software.
We provide hardware and software for specialized needs - equipment that can't readily be purchased "Off the shelf". And we always include all source code and full documentation for your product.
Because we are small, we can give you the personal attention you deserve, and complete your project in less time at a lower cost.
Some of the services provided by Random Logic
If you have a need not listed above, Random Logic may still be able to help you. Contact us for more information.
- Embedded software
- Controller software - MC68xxx, 8051, 80x86, Pentium, TMS320Cxxx DSP.
- Test software -- MC68xxx, 8051, 80x86, Pentium, TMS320Cxxx DSP.
- Embedded hardware
- Controllers -- MC68xxx, 8051, 80x86, Pentium, TMS320Cxxx DSP.
- Embedded computers -- MC68xxx, 8051, 80x86, Pentium, TMS320Cxxx DSP.
- PC Hardware
- Automated test systems.
- Home Alarm systems.
- I/O systems - D/A and A/D boards, DIO boards.
- Video displays.
- PC Software (DOS, Linux, OS/2, PalmOS)
- Automated test software.
- Data bases.
- Peripheral drivers.
- Specialized control software.
©1997, 1998, 1999 Random Logic Consulting Services